Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just Popped My Blogger Cherry!

HEY YOU GUYS!!

Welcome to my uncensored brain. Know me from twitter? (Follow me!) Then you already know that I have a penchant for broadcasting every scandalous thought I have. And I DO mean every thought: however dangerous. Up til now Twitter has been my only outlet. Well, now, the seamy underbelly of my intellect has its own address.
Ready for it?
Muahahahahahaha!

Like my bio says: I write shit, I read shit, I drink shit, and I talk shit. So you can expect this blog to be full of shit.
Shit like: updates and links to my new (and previously published) books, adventures in BBQ sauce and adult beverage experimentation, book reviews (Interested authors contact me here), and any spastic ramblings that find their way to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment