Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'll Haunt Your House!

By show of hands, who here loves a good ghost story? I mean a real spine-tingling, toe-curling, hair-raising tale. The kind that makes your gut churn. The kind you can only read with the lights on.

*Raises hand*

Well have I got a story for YOU!


When Alex fantasized about buying her dream home, she didn’t imagine it would include a regiment of reappearing corpses.

But that’s exactly what she got.

In CHARLIE, Alex Hutchinson buys the home she hopes she and her fiancĂ© will start a family in. But unfortunately for her, family bliss isn’t in the cards. Instead she gets Charlie, the corpse who won’t stay away.

What’s a girl to do? Call the cops? Bury the bothersome stiff in the basement? Run away to Spain? Alex tries a little of everything as her rotting, unwanted visitor pops in with ever-increasing frequency and the fabric of her once-tidy life unravels around her.

You can download CHARLIE to your Kindle or Kindle app for 99 cents! Or, if you're an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow it FREE!

Click me! I'll take you to the amazon page!

I <3 ghost="" p="" stories=""> 

No comments:

Post a Comment