Sunday, March 10, 2013

ASK ME ANYTHING!!

It's the day we've all (okay some of us) have been waiting for!!

It took a few weeks, but I've finally amassed enough questions from twitter (follow me!) to post the very first installment of my blog's newest feature:

ASK ME ANYTHING!!! 

First, a review of the rules for those of you who missed the twitter announcements:
(1) You can ask me anything you'd like. The question may be serious or silly.
(2) You ask me your question or questions on twitter (follow me!)   or here, in the comments section.
(3) You may ask me anonymously if you prefer.
(4) You must accept that I will publish your question here, and I will attach your name if you give me one.
(5) You must accept that I may choose to answer your question in all seriousness, or, if the mood strikes me, as snarkily as I feel.
(6) Yes, I did just make up the term "snarkily" although snarky was already existing.

HERE WE GOOOOOO!

Someone in Nebraska asked me:
Literarygrrrl, how did you come up with your name?

Good question! I came of age in the 90s, and was very enamored of the Riot Grrrl movement in punk rock. (I still am!) The Grrrl part of my name is a nod of respect for that movement. The Literary part is just cause, well, I write shit.

@IrrationalHate7 (Follow her!) asked me:
Don't you have something else to do besides invite perfect strangers to ask you questions? You know the guys are gonna ask you about your boobs, right?

Of course I don't! And my boobs are boob-ilicious!

Anonymous asked me:
Why haven't you announced this blog feature on Facebook?

Good question! Because Facebook sucks ass. TWITTER FOREVER!!

Anonymous Indie Author asked me:
Pantser or plotter?

I'm a pantser for life! I'm currently writing the first draft of the fifth chapter of my #WIP, and I have no idea what chapter six is gonna involve. I do think the novel will have 10 chapters, but I really couldn't tell you why I think so.

And that's that! I'm gonna keep answering questions as long as I get them, so if you'd like to play along just ask me a question! Either here, in the comments section, or on twitter (follow me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment