Monday, February 4, 2013

Once Upon a Time in the Life of This Grrrl

Hey friends and neighbors!

Did I ever tell you about the time that I was waiting for my friend on a street corner in Hollywood and a pimp tried to recruit me to be one of his hoes?

Or about my childhood adventures in plagiarism?

Or about the girl who told me she hoped I'd get herpes?

No? Well you can read all that and more in my memoirs Hieroglyphs and The Cookie Dumpster!

These action-packed tales will make you laugh and cry and will leave you craving a sweet treat.

A Memoir from the Gutter





Words are puzzles. Words are lies. Words are power. Words are hope. 


As with all of my books, these memoirs are affordably priced and are available on amazon!


1 comment:

  1. Having read both of these plus your other books I have to say they are both great reads. Full of heartache and hope. Despair and Delight. Plus while Hieroglyphs hits on the theme more they both show that words have power, but only the power you give them or that you need from them.

    ReplyDelete